SBG (Speed Balanced Geometry):
Along with slightly longer reach and slacker head tube angles, wheelbase lengths have increased. This adds stability and gives the rider more room to shift their weight fore/aft between the wheels, which results in a larger margin of error between too far back and too far forward. This helps the rider feel confident and safe, allowing them to ride faster and more aggressively. Although the Smuggler has become longer, SBG corrects the typical downsides associated with an increased wheelbase and slack head tube angle.
- 120mm rear 140mm front travel / 29” Wheelset / alloy frameset
- New GiddyUp Kinematics
- Increased Travel from Previous Smuggler
- Speed Balanced Geometry
- Boost Dropout Spacing
- Metric Shock Sizing
- Universal Transition Replaceable Derailleur Hanger
- Integrated Rubber Downtube & Chainstay Protection
- Full Water Bottle Storage
- Updated Internal Cable Routing
- External Brake Routing
- Clearance up to 29” x 2.3”
Frame Only (all prices shown are GST inclusive)
* Make the most of your new bike – get it built by the experienced professionals at Bike Culture for $200.
Complete bikes (all prices shown are GST inclusive)
Smuggler Alloy NX build. RockShox Deluxe RT, RockShox, Revelation RC Solo Air, SRAM NX – $5,290
Smuggler Alloy GX build. Fox DPS Performance Elite, Fox 34 Float Grip Performance, SRAM GX Eagle – $6,590
Smuggler Alloy X01 build. Fox DPS Performance Elite, Fox 34 Float Fit 4 Performance Elite, SRAM X01 Eagle – $7,850
Pricing current at time of publication. Please give us a call or email to check current pricing and availability. Or better still, call in to the shop to see for yourself!