Refining geometry with a holistic approach:
In Transition’s updated lineup, frame reach has been increased by 18mm per size. Stock stem lengths have been reduced by 10mm, leading to a more modest 8mm increase in effective reach per size. These changes, combined with a steeper seat tube angle position, result in a very similar effective top tube length and bar to saddle distance per size when compared with their previous models. The steeper seat tube angle keeps weight on the front wheel while climbing without requiring the rider to move forward on the saddle. The rider can stay in a more comfortable and efficient seated climbing position without spending extra energy keeping the front tire on the dirt.
• 160mm rear 170mm front travel / 27.5” wheelset / alloy frameset
• New GiddyUp Kinematics
• Increased Travel from Previous Patrol
• Speed Balanced Geometry
• Boost Dropout Spacing
• Metric Shock Sizing
• Integrated Rubber Downtube & Chainstay Protection
• Universal Transition Replaceable Derailleur Hanger
• Full Water Bottle Storage
• Increased Seatpost Insertion
• Updated Internal Cable Routing
• External Brake Routing
• New Extra Small Size
• Clearance up to 27.5” x 2.8”
Frame Only (all prices shown are GST inclusive)
* Make the most of your new bike – get it built by the experienced professionals at Bike Culture for $200.
Complete bikes (all prices shown are GST inclusive)
Patrol Alloy NX build. RockShox Deluxe RT, RockShox, Revelation RC Solo Air, SRAM NX – $5,290
Patrol Alloy GX build. Fox DPX2 Performance Elite, RockShox Lyrik RC Solo Air, SRAM GX Eagle – $6,590
Patrol Alloy X01 build. Fox DPX2 Performance Elite, Fox 36 Float Fit 4 Performance Elite, SRAM X01 Eagle – $7,850
Pricing current at time of publication. Please give us a call or email to check current pricing and availability. Or better still, call in to the shop to see for yourself!