Danny’s wee bike of choice
The 5010 is the most fun you can have on two off-road wheels, and Danny MacAskill’s wee bike of choice.
Turning trails into pump tracks and logs into launches this bike begs to spend as much time above the ground as on it.
130mm VPP® rear travel
- Upper-link mounted shock
- It’s still VPP® – two short, counter-rotating links that connect the front and rear triangle to make a stout frame. Easy
- serviceable, reliable, lifetime bearing replacement
- VPP® is a versatile design that allows us to finetune suspension to suit the character of a any model of bicycle, from XC to downhill, and everything in-between. The upper- and lower-link VPP gives us even more options when design the suspension to suit the intended purpose of a bicycle.
- The fun-sized wheel size
- Frame clearance up to 2.8-inch tires
- 2.6-inch tire option available as kit (Reserve 37 wheel)
- 2.6-inch tires provides extra volume compared to traditional tires (2.1-2.5-inch) to get the benefits of fatter (Plus) tires but with precision of smaller volume tires – less squirm.
- Santa Cruz Reserve 27 and Reserve 37 carbon wheel option on S-kit and above
- Lifetime guarantee on Reserve wheels
- All wheels (both aluminum and carbon Reserve built by us, in Santa Cruz, CA)
Available in CC, C carbon and aluminum
- from XS to XL
- Lifetime warranty on all frames
- 180mm rotors
- Piggyback shock (metric) on S-kit and above
- 2.3-inch rear tire (Maxxis DHR) instead of semi-slick
- FOX suspension.
- Dropper with internal routing
- Reserve wheel option offered on S-kit now
- Two colour choices on all levels/materials: Purple and Matte Carbon
- Dual uprights on rear triangle (stiff, stout, evenly distributes forces going through frame/suspension)
- Internal cables (fully channeled on front triangle, guided on rear)
- Threaded BB
- Two bottle cage mounts
- Flip chip for optimizing geo for bigger tires (2.6-inch>) for the most part but can be used to tune to rider’s needs
- Reach grows by 15mm
- Slacker by 0.5 degree (in hi) or 0.8 degree (in lo) than previous 5010
- 66.2-degree head angle in ‘Low’ setting, 66.5-degree in ‘High’
- Flip chip in link changes bottom bracket height 4mm
- 75-degree seat angle
Framesets: (all prices shown are GST inclusive)
5010 2 CC (Carbon C) FOX DPX2 Factory – $4990*
* Make the most of your new bike – get it built by the experienced professionals at Bike Culture for $200.
Complete bikes: (all prices shown are GST inclusive)
5010 3 C R,
FOX Float Performance DPS (R 27.5 kit, FOX Rhythm 34 130
5010 3 C S,
FOX Float Performance DPX2 (S 27.5 kit, FOX 34 Float Performance 130
5010 3 C S Reserve,
FOX Float Performance DPX2 (S RSV 27.5 kit, FOX 34 Float Performance 130
5010 3 CC X01,
FOX Float Performance Elite DPX2 (X01 27.5 kit, FOX 34 Perform Elite 130
5010 3 CC X01 Reserve,
FOX Float Performance Elite DPX2 (X01 RSV 27.5 kit, FOX 34 Perform Elite 130
5010 3 CC XX1 Reserve,
FOX Float Factory DPX2 Kashima (XX1 RSV 27.5 kit, FOX 34 Factory Kashima 130
5010 3 CC XTR Reserve,
FOX Float Factory DPX2 Kashima (XTR RSV 27.5 kit, FOX34 Factory Kashima 1300
Pricing current at time of publication. Please give us a call or email to check current pricing and availability. Or better still, call in to the shop to see for yourself!